This online course is led by myself Karen Barlow, a professional brand stylist & Roberta Ashley, a professional photographer. As creative small business owners we know just how important it is to have gorgeous images that bring your products to life for your potential customers or clients, especially in today's evermore visual world.
We also know how tough it can be to have the budget to pay for professional imagery, particularly when you're just starting out and every penny counts.
That's why we've brought together our collective, thirty plus years of experience to develop a cost-effective programme to help you develop the skills, knowledge and most importantly, confidence to create the kind of images that you want for your brand.
A self study e-course with support throughout
We've designed our e-course to allow you to study at your own pace, around your business and your life. There's no need to complete anything by a certain day; just the space to learn at your own pace.
You won't be on your own though, unless you prefer to be of course, which is totally fine if so!
When you enrol on the programme, you'll be invited to become a lifetime member of our private Facebook group. Here, if you choose to join us, you'll be supported throughout by Roberta and Karen and a fantastic community of students.
This is a place for you to ask questions, get advice and feedback on your progress. We'll also share tips and inspiration in there to help you along on your journey on our programme.
You will learn...
* What your brand stands for and how you want to visually show that to the world
* How to use natural light and proven compositional techniques to create scroll stopping photos
* How to confidently and creatively use your camera to capture the kinds of photos you love on social media
* How to take beautiful images of your products on your phone
* A range of tried and tested product styling and storytelling techniques
* How to plan and carry out product photoshoots in your own home or studio
* How to edit your photos and get them ready for social media or your website