An early 20th Century antique Lehnert & Landrock photographic print Cairo Native Street.
Lehnert & Landrock were a photographic studiooperating in Tunis until 1914 when they closed, due to the outbreak of WWII. They reopened in Cairo in 1925, selling postcards and prints of their work of the city and it's people.The partnership dissolved in 1930, which dates this original copyright phtographic print to between 1925 - 1930. Their logo is stamped on the bottom right hand corner & it remains in it's original frame.
Measurements are 61cm H x 31cm W